Friday, April 9, 2010

Recipe : Chocolate Liquer

I made this on Easter weekend...It's so easy and so yum!!
 :)

250ml Brandy




































 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk




Don't forget to have a generous teaspoon of Condensed milk for yourself!!


 250 ml Cream


20ml of Cacao mixed with a little hot water

12.5 ml Vanilla Essence


































MIX UP


if you think the liquer is a bit to strong put in some Ice Cream or use 150 ml Brandy. I put in some ice cream because i wanted my little sisters to have a taste too!



:)
 ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

itsshhhh niccccsssshhhhe

:)

Desi
x

2 comments:

A human kind of human said...

I shall definitely try this one... it sounds devine.

Maryx said...

Is jy mal girla?!?!?!?!
Jy's evil! "Lead me not into temptation I can find it myself... or no.. Desi will find it FOR me!!"

Ek MOET dit probeer! Thanks! Of.. Bitch! dis net vet maak stories daardie! =D hehehehehehe