Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Decision

I quit my job in Cape Town, moved back to my home town and started a new job all in one month. I just had enough of living a meaningless life.

This all happened little more than a year ago.
It was the best impulsive decision i've made EVER!! One year later I  have this great job, I have my dreamguy, i live on a farm, have a dog, a beautiful view over the valley, friends, and life filled with love.

Today I am busier than I was when living in the city. I am constantly running around doing this and that and working late editing photos or in our cute little home. There is just not enough hours in a day!! But i don't care, because everything i do is so much fun!!!

The only thing i do not enjoy is the fact that I don't get to blog as often as I want anymore. BUT i am going to try to, not that anyone might read my stuff or like my photos, but merely for myself, because blogging is so good for one's heart!! :)

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Smile smile smile :))))))))

No comments: